Why Join a Professional Association?
When evaluating dealership business needs, our members are encouraged to consider companies which have developed a relationship with our association, which typically is established through our Associate Member program each year. As an IADA Associate Member, you can be proud of the fact that you are working together with a comprehensive auto dealer membership from across the state to further support and strengthen the needs of the industry.
Support for the Group Representing Your Industry in the Political Arena.
IADA gives the industry a strong voice in government. The association and our legal counsel are engaged in each state legislative session, identifying and tracking all bills relative to our industry and keeping members regularly informed. Through its Political Action Committee – AUTOPAC, funded with voluntary member contributions, IADA supports candidates for the state legislature and constitutional officers who are in tune with the automobile retailing industry.
Each year IADA’s annual convention, district meetings, golf tournaments and other events draws dealers throughout the state to take part in workshops, business meetings, exhibits and social events. These gatherings provide a perfect opportunity to exchange information and ideas with dealers to help improve their business. It’s also time to enjoy some fun, relaxation and entertainment among friends, both old and new.
Opportunities to Provide Educational Benefits to Help Dealers Enhance Skills and Efficiency:
Dealer seminars, workshops and meetings are conducted at convention, district meetings to assist dealers and/or employees in various aspects of business operations.
We have listed below some of the many reasons we value our Associate Member relationships:
• One of our primary missions is to be the public policy advocate for the auto industry, which is made possible in large part through your participation and sponsorship dollars.
• Associates depend upon contacts within the dealer community who will share information about their products and services.
• Experience and trust are grown from consistent and repeated contact with our Associate Members, which allow administrators to rely on resources outside their dealerships.
• Trusting Associate Member relationships with the IADA bring credibility and improved quality of management within dealership organizations.
• Associate Members that provide external services are our first choice in seeking endorsed providers.
All the points above relate to one basic concept that of people working together to accomplish what one could not do alone. IADA was formed with this in mind over 80 years ago, and through your support and participation our organization has benefited large and small dealerships alike throughout Idaho since that time.
For additional information, please contact:
Kevin Hanigan, Executive Vice President, at (208) 853-4668 or firstname.lastname@example.org